Monday, December 5, 2011

Come Walk With Me

December 5, 2011

I read Roberts again today in my quiet time. It was written as if the Holy Spirit was talking to me.

"It is My life I am giving you. It is Myself. Divine grace, heavenly love, infinite mercy, fathomless peace,, all these shall spring forth unbeckoned out of the deep within you because My Spirit has taken residence there."

I thought this was beautiful and wonderful. To think the Holy Spirit has all these things and every other thing we can ever need and when we have a problem they spring forth to meet our needs.

It goes along with my scripture in Psalm 85:10, 11. "Lovingkindness and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth springs from the earth and righteousness looks down from heaven." Mercy [or lovingkindness], truth, justice [or righteousness] and peace have joined hands and are working together to give an outflow of righteousness on the earth.

I would like to tell you about a GREAT little book. The name of it is "The Prayer of Jabez." He is mentioned in I Chronicles 4:9-10 in the linage of Judah. "Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain." and Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain! So God granted him what he requested. The book is about 4 1/2" x 6" and less than 100 pages. It will bless you and keep on blessing you if you keep praying his prayer.

If you enjoyed our walk, let me know.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment