Sunday, February 26, 2012

YOU WILL LIVE

In late 1999 God gave me two scriptures that I would live [as I had believed all along].

The first was in Psalm 116:
"Thou hast delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the Living--I was greatly afflicted--Thou hast loosed my bonds--

The second was in Psalm 118:
"The Lord is my strength and song and my salvation--I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord--He hath not given me over to death."

As I read them over again recently, I realize how far I've come from where I was. He has worked slowly and surely all this time.

One of the times He did a healing in me was around my birthday last year.

Each night Rod & I read the Bible and pray together. Our pattern is to read the scriptures, discuss our prayer concerns and then we alternate nights voicing our prayer.

This particular night we finished our reading and it was my time to pray. I was trying to organize my mind around all those for whom I would pray when suddenly my mind went blank. I don't mean like I would usually mean it, I mean really blank! I have no words to describe it adequately, but it was as if there was no brain in my head, only a great empty ball. It was like I was seeing inside the empty ball that was my head. A blue light came from everywhere inside the ball. I couldn't think, just exist in this blue lighted ball, inside my head. I don't know how long I sat there. Rod is used to me taking some time, just waited. Finally I was able to start thinking. The blue light remained as I made my mental prayer list. Then the blue light began to grow dimmer and dimmer and disappeared. I prayed until I came to the time where we wait silently before the Lord for Him to speak if He chooses. I quietly asked Holy Spirit what had happened. He said, "A brain anurism--" I interrupted and said I didn't know I had one. I realized He had continued to speak and I had talked over Him. "I'm so sorry, what did You say?" It had sounded as if He said was healed. He repeated, "A brain anurism was healed."

He is always working on our behalf whether in our body, our life or our family. I reaffirmed that my heart would not beat or my lungs expand without His having set them in working order. Thank You my Sovereign Lord God for Your constant care.

No comments:

Post a Comment