Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Inspiration Behind "Come Walk With Me"

Recently, I felt led by the Spirit to take this journey, but not alone! I feel compelled to invite others to share this journey, anyone that may have a need that we can find together. I believe you have been brought here for a reason. So please, take a little time, and Come Walk With Me!
We'll share our ups and downs, joys and sorrows, but mostly what God speaks from His word each day. For instance--

I was reminded the other day of a truth I used to teach my family, but had forgotten. Every promise in the Bible that God has for us is already in the invisible realm of Heaven. It even has our name on it. However, until we claim it, it stays in this invisible world where our sin-blinded eyes cannot see it. When we claim it in Jesus' name, it comes down into the visible world and can then be used by us.

That makes the scripture in James that says, "...You do not have because you do not ask," become so important. Let's covenant together to claim everything God has for us so we can meet the needs of those around us.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment